Official “Electronics Kinnect” Sweepstakes Rules
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS SUBJECT TO FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS AND IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1) SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION: The “Electronics Kinnect Grand Opening Sweepstakes” (the “Promotion”).
2) SPONSOR: Electronics Kinnect (“Sponsor”), and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies and partners, and the suppliers of prizes, material and services related to this Promotion (collectively, “Sponsor and its Agents”).
ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is open to eligible participants 18 years of age or older who are legal residents of Pennsylvania and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor and its Agents and, as applicable, their respective parents, subsidiaries, and/or affiliates, as well as members of each employee’s immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and/or those living in the same household of each employee, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or to win. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Participation further constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to any and all terms and conditions of the Issuing Entity (as herein defined) whether or not entrant is expressly notified of the same.
4) HOW TO ENTER: ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. NO ENTRY FEE, PAYMENT, PURCHASE, OR PROOF-OF-PURCHASE IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROMOTION.
Email Entry: Send an email with your full name, address, & phone number to email@example.com and like and follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ElectronicsKinnect to be entered.
Only one (1) email address, phone number, or address may be used by any entrant to enter the Promotion. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the entrant, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized holder of the email address as of the time of entry. For these purposes, the “authorized holder” is the natural person who is assigned to the submitted email address. The Winner shall be subject to identification verification before any Prize will be awarded.
Multiple attempts (i.e. more than one (1) ) to enter the Promotion by the same person, by any form of entry (either for the same or for a different person) will be subject to disqualification.
5) ENTRY PERIOD: Subject to the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, entries must be received by Sponsor between July 15, 2022 (10:00 AM Eastern Standard Time) and July 30th (05:59 PM Eastern Standard Time) to be eligible for the Prize Drawing.
Sponsor and its Agents are not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries or for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission of entries, or for technical, network, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind or inaccurate transmission of or failure by any website for any reason whatsoever or for any errors, mishaps or problems, regardless of the cause, in the entry process.
6) WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: There will be one (1) prize winner chosen by Sponsor from those eligible submitted entries directed by entrant at the time of entry (provided that such entries are received on or before the last day of the relevant calendar month and no later than July 30, 2020) (each, the “Winner”). The Winner will be chosen by random drawing from the applicable pool of entrants by Sponsor, within three (3) business days of the last day of the relevant calendar month. The Winner will be notified by email within three (3) business days of the drawing. The Winner must claim his/her Prize (described below) within thirty (30) days of attempted notification. The Winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Publicity/Liability Release (where lawful) prior to claiming any Prize. If a signed Affidavit of Eligibility and/or Publicity/Liability Release is not received within five (5) business days of the date of notification, the Winner’s eligibility to be awarded the Prize may be deemed forfeited (at the sole discretion of Sponsor and its Agents) and an alternate Winner may be selected. Sponsor and its Agents reserve the right to require the Winner to submit to a confidential background check to confirm eligibility and help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity will not bring the Sponsor and its Agents into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably as determined by the Sponsor and its Agents in their sole discretion.
8) PRIZES: Winner will receive one Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming PC. SPONSOR MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE PRIZE AS ISSUED BY THE ISSUING ENTITY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, AS IT PERTAINS TO ANY MERCHANDISE OR SERVICES REDEEMED BY WINNER USING THE PRIZE. Winner acknowledges and agrees that the Prize shall be issued by Sponsor, and as such any and all terms, conditions, rules, or deadlines as set by such Issuing Entity shall be applicable to the Prize. The Prize will be personal to the Winner and may not be transferred. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes associated with the awarding of any Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, substitute prizes or cash of comparable value.
Odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of eligible entrants. For this Promotion, many will enter and only one (1) will be selected
9) WINNER IDENTIFICATION & OFFICIAL RULES: The name of the Winner will be posted on a “contest page” which will be published on sponsors websites after eligibility is confirmed. Or, to obtain the name of the Winner, send a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail a letter request and self-addressed stamped envelope to: Electronics Kinnect 19 E High St Elizabethtown, PA 17022 ATTN Marketing To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address, Attn: Official Rules Request, 19 E High St Elizabethtown, PA 17022.
10) RELEASES: All Promotion entrants, by participating in the Promotion, agree to release Sponsor and its Agents and the respective subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, and all employees, officers and directors of each (the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses of any kind to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with (a) participating in the Promotion, (b) receipt or use of the Prize, (c) traveling to, preparing for and/or participating in the Promotion and/or any Prize-related activity, and/or (d) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or in the announcement or offering of the Prize. Any Prize or portion of a Prize not accepted by an eligible Winner shall be forfeited. The Winner shall bear all risk of prize loss or theft after the Prize has been delivered. Promotion entrants assume all risks associated with the Promotion, and hereby agree that the Released Parties will not be responsible or liable for any injury, harm, death, damages, costs or expenses related thereto.
Sponsor and its Agents are not responsible for any personal injury to any Promotion entrant or for property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained resulting from participation in the Promotion or use of any website. Sponsor and its Agents are not responsible for any attempt by a Promotion entrant or other individual to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion, including but not limited to any fraudulent assertions, statements or claims, which may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor and its Agents reserve the right to seek remedies and damages from any such entrant or individual, to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
11) GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
(a) Participation in the Promotion constitutes each entrant’s fully binding and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules.
(b) By participating in the Promotion, each entrant grants Sponsor and its Agents the unfettered and unconditional right to use entrant’s name, likeness, portraits, biographical information, statements, interviews or other materials relating to entrant in any media, whether now known or hereafter invented, throughout the world for any purpose whatsoever, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from entrant or any other party, including, without limitation, in advertising and promotion related to the Promotion. Prior to being awarded the Prize, the Winner must agree to sign an affidavit and release to this effect, unless the Winner resides where such affidavit and/or release is prohibited by law.
(c) The Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes applicable to the award of the Prize. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
(d) The Winner is responsible for all rules, regulations, terms and conditions of the Issuing Entity notwithstanding any conflict with these Official Rules.
(e) By participating in the Promotion, each entrant gives his/her express permission to be contacted by Sponsor and its Agents, and/or by the Issuing Entity (subject to its terms), by email, mail, text message, phone, and/or other electronic means in connection with the Promotion and for marketing purposes until such time, if any, that such entrant elects to opt out of such communications.
(f) Sponsor and its Agents reserve the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud, technical failures, or any other factor impairs the integrity of the Promotion, or for any other reason or for no reason, as determined by the Sponsor and its Agents in their sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor and its Agents reserve the right to (but are not required to) select the Winner at random from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment or cancellation in a matter determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion to be fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules; a notice of cancellation will be posted on sponsors website and at www.electronicskinnect.com. Should Sponsor determine in its sole discretion that there are insufficient entries to proceed with the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Promotion.
(g) If for any reason, any aspect of the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical or system failures or disruption, ‘Acts of God’ or terrorist attacks, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, or for any reason Sponsor deems it necessary, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, or modify the Promotion and reserves the right in its sole discretion to determine the Winner of the Promotion.
(h) The Promotion shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws in and of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and any legal action concerning the Promotion shall be brought only in a state or federal court located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. In all circumstances, a legal action must be brought individually, NOT as a part of a class action and the participant will only be able to recover his/her actual out of pocket costs (if any) in conjunction with participation in the Promotion and he/she expressly waives any right to all other damages (including, but not limited to compensatory, incidental, consequential or punitive damages). Should any of the provisions of these Official Rules be deemed invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, that portion shall be deemed severed or restricted and the remainder of the Official Rules shall remain in full force and effect.
(i) Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term or condition of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or any other provision.
END OF OFFICIAL TERMS AND RULES